Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WAHOO WE OPENED!

After the bubble wrap was removed...the spit shine applied...many a box unpacked and all the tenants greeted with a smile we opened the doors to the NEW RBC PLAZA this morning :) here is your sneak peak into my new baby...


10th floor Common Area




11th floor Common Area











Main Lobby





RBC Interior Staircase













This is really cool......artwork of the building :)



Can't wait for you all to come and see it in person, I am extremely proud of her and can't wait to show her off!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Congrats on the new building! It looks awesome. I know you're so proud to be part of such a big event in Raleigh. Good luck with everything your first week!

Hannah and Kelvin said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for sending the link. I love the blogger. It helps me keep up with everyone. The building looks AWESOME! Can't wait to see it in person!!!